CS:GO Wingman match history does not appear in normal match histories. You can view and download your wingman match history from Steam.
Counter Strike Global Offensive, which has been one of the most popular games for years with its competitive play style, attracts a lot of attention with its two-player Wingman game mode. Unlike the normal competitive game, two players enter the wingman match and it becomes a 2 VS 2 match. Similar to competitive mode, players also have a Wingman rank. However, one of the shortcomings in wingman matches is that the match history cannot be viewed from within the game. CSGO doesn’t seem to have found a solution to look at the wingman match history of from within the game. But Steam will help us with this. Let’s find out how we can look at our match history now.
CS:GO Wingman Match History
We will follow a route through Steam to look at the CSGO Wingman match history. Although we are not able to see our match history in CSGO, we can see all our Wingman matches on Steam. We can even download it to watch if we want. But if you want to download the match, it shouldn’t take much time on it. But you can see the scores, how the match ended etc. whenever you want.
To view your Wingman match mistory, you can follow the steps below:
- Enter the “Activity” section from where your name is written on Steam.
- From the Activity page you entered, enter the “Games” section on the right.
- After finding the Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) from here, enter the “Personal Game Data” section.
- From the page that opens, select Wingman Matches from the menu above.
- In this section you can see your Wingman match history. If it hasn’t been long since the match played, you can download your match history to watch with GOTV.
You can view your CS GO Wingman match history by following the steps above. If you have a problem, share it with us in the comments section and we will help you solve your problem.